Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Eien Legacy G.6

 A huge tornado hit Summer Hill court 2 years ago. Our house was totally destroyed. Luckily we are all OK and the Eiens have several houses and we moved into a home that was used a few generations ago. It's not much and we plan to get back on our feet but until then...I won't cry too much.
 Ryan has proclaimed himself baby whisperer and can get babies to walk with only a few tries. It looks as if he isn't bluffing. Remi was up and walking within a few hours. Much to my dismay. I hadn't baby proofed the house yet.
 We are trying our best right now. We just have to stick together.
 Caleb makes me smile every chance he gets. I don't know what I'd do without him.
 Ryan spends a lot of time with Remi. She's a daddy girl.
 When we get some alone time, when it is just the two of us we show just how much we appreciate each others hard work and dedication.
 Ryan still cooks up a storm. There is no stopping him in that department. We may not have what he had before but our meals come out the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment