Saturday, June 18, 2011

Eien Legacy: G.6

 We have finally moved into our new home and I can blog again. I've missed doing this. Things have been hectic with the move in and we were set back a couple hundred thousand. So, Ryan picked up some days and I taught a few classes and did some writing to earn a few bucks for groceries and the kids lunch money.
 Remi had her first day of school! She couldn't wait to see me afterwards and tell me all about her day.
 We did some shopping before we were to head to the library. Remi loves being outdoors, so I took a mental note to buy her a few out-doorsy things for her birthday.
 We ultimately made it to the library. Remi reminds me of myself. She didn't get a lot of the work but she kept trying and never gave up. Way to go Remi!
 Caleb made honor roll and we are so proud of him. Ryan makes sure he does his homework everyday and it is paying off.
 I was invited to a retreat at the local bookstore. Boy do I have a different perspective on life. I actually met up with Mei and we hung out.
 We had a nice little dinner date. We have more in common than I actually thought.
Isn't her little boy adorable! Lee also has a daughter. I had the privilege of baby sitting them last week and they were charmers! Maybe, I can get a little family reunion together?

No comments:

Post a Comment