Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Eien Legacy G.6

 I awoke Ryan to tell him that we were pregnant. He turned out to be just as excited as I was. We spent all night thinking of what we are going to name he or she. I think this is something we are both ready for.
 After 8 long months of me craving pancakes every day and Ryan cooking every dish with love, We introduce to you our first baby boy Caleb.
 Caleb as a infant flew and now he is a babbling, crawling machine. I love him more and more each day. With his father's tan and our red and brown hair, he sure is a show stopper.
 Sometimes I stop and think about what would have happened if I refused Ryan that day at the door. Would I still have Caleb by my side?
 I get lonely sometimes when Ryan is at work. I started the daunting task of teaching Caleb to talk. I imagine us talking about bears and toys a lot in the future.

Ryan wants to take Caleb for walks. I told him babies just don't get up and start walking :P. Here is Ryan's attempt at teaching Caleb to walk.

Once Caleb learned how to talk and walk it was time to take him to the library. He did splendid until it was nap time.

No comments:

Post a Comment