Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Eien Legacy G.6

 Is this a sign of what I think it is? It's grand if I am pregnant but this morning sickness is 10x worse than it was for Caleb. I'm worried and I made an appointment for the doctor.
 The doctor confirmed that I was pregnant. I'm so excited to tell Ryan when he gets home from work.
 Being pregnant has made me very sleepy. I did the unthinkable and slept whilst Caleb was awake. I should definitely hire a back up baby sitter. I'm sorry Caleb.
 I told Ryan that we were pregnant once again. His reaction priceless. He couldn't wait to feel and hear the baby from inside.
 Hey buddy. You're going to be a big brother soon. Always be nice to her, protect and be there for her OK?
 Thank you for giving me 2 healthy children. Everyone this is our second child, first daughter Remi.
 Happy birthday Caleb! Smile for Daddy!!
And now there are 4. We are so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment